There's not much to say about what this tutorial will be about, since the title says it all.
I'll tell you how to open your iDevice's camera roll on both Mac and Windows computers. I know some people don't know how to do it, especially on Mac, so I thought I could give you a hand.
- Step 1: Plug your iDevice to your Mac using the USB cable.
- Step 2: Go to Finder. Open Applications and look for Image Capture.
- Step 3: Wait until it recognizes your iDevice and it will be ready to use!
- Step 1: Plug your iDevice into your PC with the USB cable.
- Step 2: A window will open and you'll be able to use the camera roll.
If it's the first time you're connecting the iDevice to your PC, a notification on the top-right corner of the screen will show up (Windows 8). Just choose Open Folder to See Files or something like that. It works the same way for older Windows versions, but you'll have a window showing up instead of a notification.
And that's it! This is all you gotta do to open your iDevice's camera roll on a computer, be it Mac or Windows!