In case you don't know, your iDevice's home button is one of the most - if not the most! - sensitive part of it. This means that's it's the first thing that's most likely to stop working properly on its own and not because you dropped your iDevice, for example.
The home button is also the piece of your iDevice that you need the most, right after the screen, of course. So, what to do when that button stops working? Let's see the solutions we have.
1. Physical Fix
The safest and most comfortable way is to get your iDevice taken to a store to be fixed, but this can be really pricy, especially if you're on a budget!
If you're not looking forward to pay for it, move on to the next solution.
2. Use An Alternative Home Button
That's right, your iDevice comes with an alternative to the home button, and it's really easy to get functional! Check out how to do it.
- Step 1: Head to Settings.
- Step 2: Scroll down and go to General.
- Step 3: Choose Accessibility.
- Step 4: Scroll all the way down and tap Assistive Touch.
- Step 5: Now just turn it on. A small dark square will show up on your screen. Tap it and you'll have lots of features, including the home button!
And that's it! These are the two best ways to overcome a moody home button.
If you have any other way to do this, please leave a comment below.