Post Updated: January 30, 2015.
If you're stuck with your Ask.fm account connected to Twitter - or whatever other social network - then you probably used it to sign-up to Ask.fm when you first created your account there.
This can be really annoying because it won't let you use your Twitter account for another Ask.fm account, and simply won't leave your Twitter account alone even after you hit the Revoke Access button on Twitter settings.
I know the struggle and I'll tell you how to disconnect your account from Ask.fm in a few easy steps. Let's get started!
Disconnect Your Account from Ask.fm
- Step 1: Login to your Ask.fm account.
- Step 2: On the top navigation bar, click on Settings and then Profile.
- Step 3: Scroll down and click on Change Password.
- Step 4: Set a new password and hit Save when you're done.
This will set an individual password for your Ask.fm account, unlinking your Twitter password from it.
- Step 5: Go to Services and click Remove Connection from under your Twitter account.
And that's it. Your account should now be disconnected from Ask.fm. Share your experience and leave a comment below!