Post Updated: January 30, 2015.
For some reason, Apple's AppStore sometimes shows up in a language that has nothing to do with your actual language. The most common happens to be English speakers having their AppStore in Japanese or Chinese.
This is really frustrating, especially when you don't understand a thing of the language your AppStore has, but don't worry! I'll tell you how to fully change its language.
Change Your AppStore's Language
- Step 1: Go to your iDevice's Settings.
- Step 2: Scroll down until you find iTunes & App Store and select it.
- Step 3: Tap your Apple ID and then Sign Out.
- Step 4: Tap Sign In and choose Create New Apple ID. You won't be creating a new account, don't worry!
- Step 5: You'll be asked to choose your Store. Choose the country which speaks the language you want on your AppStore. For example, if you want French, choose France.
The country you choose is only relevant to set your AppStore language. It doesn't have to be the country where you live.
- Step 6: Click Next and then Agree.
- Step 7: Fill in all information until you're asked for your credit card. You don't need to type in this info.
- Step 8: Once you're asked for your credit card, click Cancel and exit the Create New Apple ID section.
- Step 9: Go back to iTunes & App Store on your iDevice's Settings and sign in with your actual Apple ID.
Your AppStore language should now be changed to the one you chose on Step 5.
Leave a comment bellow and let us know if it worked for you!