Post Updated: January 30, 2015
If you're anything like me, your iPhone is probably stacked with photos and screenshots. It would surely be neater to have them all organized into folders, right?
If you don't know how to make photo folders, don't worry! That's exactly what I'm going to tell you.
Create Photo Albums on iPhone and iPad
- Step 1: Create a folder. It doesn't matter where it is, as long as you don't move it again.
- Step 2: Create more folders inside of it. These will be your albums.
- Name the folders as you want. If you're on Mac, you can use emojis in the names too.
- You can put your photos in the folders already if you want, or you can do it later.
- Step 3: Go to iTunes and click on your iDevice's icon on the top-right corner. Then click on Photos on the sidebar, make sure that Sync Photos is checked and select Choose folder... from the dropdown menu.
- Step 4: Find the first folder you created, select it and click on Select Folder or equivalent.
- Step 5: The name of the folder you selected should be on the dropdown menu now. Click on Apply or Sync, depending on what shows up for you.
That's it! Check your iDevice's photos, the folders should be there.
You don't have to look for the folder again.